Wednesday 17 June 2015

FALL IN LOVE

I've fallen in love wid U & I'll never let U go. I love U more than any1, I just had 2 let you know. And if U ever wonder why, I don't know wat I'll say, but I'll never stop loving U, today, tomorrow & every day.
If some1 waits for you it doesn't mean dat they have nothing else to do..
It just means that nothing else is more important than you
& that some-1 is special 1 who loves you

Only true Love Understands...The Language Of Our Eyes...
Only True Love Knows When...These Eyes Hide The Tears...
Deep Within And How To...Make These Tears Die!!
I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose
And then I looked at you
And I kept looking at you
For the rose ain’t as beautiful as you

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE SO AMAZING

facebook.com/odeshiebagh You are so amazing, and your love has completely transformed my life. If I was told that I would meet someone a...