Wednesday 17 June 2015

I LOVE YOU FOR LIFE

You saved me from me
I can’t believe what I’ve become since you first spoke to me I took so long to realize who you really are how can some one like me get so lucky to find you , and know so deep in my soul and in my heart where I belong Our past together has been so random and our past lives too not the white picket fence and happily ever after kind of life i can promise you. but you can be dam sure that ill love you like crazy and always try and work my ass off because nothing else in this world is as worth it as you. I’m going to be the best version of myself because that's who i want to be and i know then its who you want me to be.
  My lips want to kiss you, My eyes want to see you, My hands want to touch you, Every part of me wants you, Maybe because i was made just for you.
 MY ROSE
I treasure
I adore you I can’t measure
My heart is filled am sure
So I will be your slave for life
Take my hand and lead me into your life
Embrace me so that I feel alive
I’m in love with you
That scent of love
I wanna feel with you for life
I love you for life

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE SO AMAZING

facebook.com/odeshiebagh You are so amazing, and your love has completely transformed my life. If I was told that I would meet someone a...