Wednesday 17 June 2015

I MISS YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY !!!

Never Thought.....
it would be so hard
staying away from U
i keep thinking of 'us'
Together again!
I Miss U! 

 I am not sure what life could bring I am not sure if dreams come true i m not sure what love can do but i m very sure about one thing "I Miss U" 
 They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever 
 I just want to grab you then hug you & tell you I've missed you.

1 rose means I LOVE YOU
1 ring means I MARRY U..
1 smile means I LIKE YOU..
1 SMS From me
I MISS U
Never say go far from me, which pains more than leaving you... miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE SO AMAZING

facebook.com/odeshiebagh You are so amazing, and your love has completely transformed my life. If I was told that I would meet someone a...