Friday 26 June 2015

SAY GOOD MORNING TO YOUR LOVE

I just woke up and you're already on my mind. 
I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart. Good morning baby. Have an amazing day. I love you. Good morning sexy! Can't wait to set my eyes on you again tonite. Good morning .... I just wanted you to know how much I truly do care. You're always in my thoughts.  Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart! Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. Good Morning. Just wanted to say good morning to one of the person that means the world to me. You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning. Hello my beautiful, Good Morning and as always I'm thinking of you. Good Morning sweetheart and have a Good Day! Words just aren’t enough to tell you how special you are to me. I love you. Good Morning baby. Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life until I found the right one – YOU. Good morning.
I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I see the same girl who I saw in my dreams the previous night. Good morning. Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear! Good morning love. You are like a blessing from the heavens above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE SO AMAZING

facebook.com/odeshiebagh You are so amazing, and your love has completely transformed my life. If I was told that I would meet someone a...