Wednesday 10 June 2015

SHARE A REAL LOVE THOUGHT

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss
The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in. - Anonymous
You hold the key to my heart.
My love for you is unconditional and eternal.
I adore you.
You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
You are my perfect match.
You make my heart skip a beat.
Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
I'll love you till death, and then some.
When giving her or him a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake], say "I will love you until the last rose dies." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE SO AMAZING

facebook.com/odeshiebagh You are so amazing, and your love has completely transformed my life. If I was told that I would meet someone a...