Wednesday 17 June 2015

YOU ARE MY DREAM COMES TRUE

How do you drown the ocean and empty the sea, or is it to drown the sea and empty the ocean, u make sugar tasteless and cake feels like bread, the beauty of your lips and a color of your eyes, now I doubt I know my left from my right, if I were superman I would be a selfish one cos 2 mi, it would be you alone.
I love u and it is a lot.
 With all my heart I love you so much.
You are my dream comes true and my entered world.
I promise to love you till the end of time.
Love you dear.
 Falling in Love with you is the best thing that happen
“I love you” wouldn't be enough if i were to tell how much i love you.
You are always in my thoughts… running through my mind all day.
Love you dear.
You are my life.
in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE SO AMAZING

facebook.com/odeshiebagh You are so amazing, and your love has completely transformed my life. If I was told that I would meet someone a...